Picture & Sound Quality:

Airtel I'll Tell You
Aug 07, 2017 12:14 PM 6327 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

I had Brought Airtel TV About 5 years Ago As it was the most trending at that time.After 1 year my Set top box was Malfunctioned with no reason And the Serviceman told me to buy a new one.So he Replaced it With a Unboxed And Re-repaired Box for 699rs It worked for about 8 months and then my SetTopbox Malfunctioned with again no reason and called the serviceman again and He once again told me to buy a new one .We were totally frustrated with this and thought that now last time we will buy another so that all these fuss shall stop.But we were Wrong We bought The new one For again 899 It was a new one.It worked for about 1 year.

(NOTE-In between this fuss our connection was stopped about 10 times due to signal problem and every time we had called the serviceman it would take about 200Rs as service charge)

Now Our Tv Is Again Stopped due to Signal problem and We Have decided to discontinue Airtel service and buy Tata Sky

I am totally Frustrated With This OVERVIEW

4 SetTopbox Changed(699 Rs Each)

15 times Signal Problem(159 rs Each Repair)

3 remotes Changed Due to Internal Problems(300Rs each)

HD Channels Are Not High Defined its 240p