Picture & Sound Quality:

Indore India
Limited Channels
Jan 10, 2018 07:02 PM 888 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

Airtel is among TOP SERVICE PROVIDERS in India. They are in the field of DTH Operating service since many years.

Everything provided by them is good and I really Appreciate it. But, there is one thing which REMAINED CONSTANT since many years and that is LIMITED CHANNELS which are available with them.

This is not the minor problem since we are waiting from many years so that problem could be solved but all we got is the Disappointment. I have seen many DTH Operators which came with limited channels only but with the time, they provided channels to their customers but I found Airtel as the only DTH Operator which have not changed anything yet with the time passed.

If we talk about other features like Picture and Sound Quality then its one of the best DTH Operator but Because they have not updated many features since time, I think that its not a right choice anymore. So, I would not recommend to but it.

Airtel Digital TV