Picture & Sound Quality:

Samastipur India
Irritating digital TV.......
Sep 12, 2017 08:31 PM 5103 Views (via Mobile)

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hello friends I am using airtel digital tv from 1 year its service is very bad infact they are making fool of us.

In fool of us I mean to say if you have any problem concerning your TV set and you have registered a complaint than they will provide you certain time like 1 hour or something. But friends what actually happen is that they are not going to come in that it may take 10 times or a day also sometimes more than a day thats so embarrassing.

Satellite connection= satellite signal is also a big problem in this TV set you will always get a message of weak signal whether you machines are arranged properly.

Picture quality= picture is also not good in this TV set top box sometimes you will get late broadcast on TV. Sound is also badly effected because of that.

Packs are also not convenient for me.

Overall picture sound and the service is very bad I think friend friends you should not buy it otherwise you will also get irrigated by it.

Thanks. .