Internet Speed:

Customer Care: +91-22-44444121

Singapore India
Horrible broadband, horrible service
Jan 01, 2018 01:13 PM 854 Views
(Updated Jan 01, 2018 01:11 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Help & Support:

I'm paying for 40 Mbps service in Kalyani Nagar, there are 4 towers nearby but I get only 0.5 Mbps connection speed at max. I call up Airtel to complain, and only get a curt response: "You only get 2 Mbps" and Airtel hangs up on me. I then complain in writing to Airtel, I get a call from Lalitha from Chennai, asking me to repeat everything I put in my complaint. Then her mic doesn't work. Then her headphones stop working. Then I have to repeat everything again. Then her statements is: " I will forward your request to concerned department, and if possible they will give it to you. You get 2 Mbps max connection speed." Then I ask, why are you giving me only 2 Mbps when your website advertises 40 Mbps, and others are getting 40 Mbps for same rent I'm paying you. Lalitha response: "Actually speed is 2 Mbps to 40 Mbps. We will give you 40 Mbps only if feasible." Then I ask: "Feasible to whom? You have 4 towers walking distance from me. Why are you charging me for 40 Mbps but only giving me 2 Mbps? ". Lalitha response: "I will forward your request and if possible backend team will get back to you." In conclusion: Airtel are frauds, false advertisers and don't care if you complain that they are substandard. Photo uploaded is from speed test link provided on Airtel website itself.

Airtel Broadband