Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Customer Care: +91-124-4448080

Open Network Open Network!!!!
Jul 15, 2017 02:32 PM 2341 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Airtek is shouting like anything that they are provide the excellent services all over the india. But when it comes to internet service now a days, the airtel service is worst ever I had in my life. The data connection speed for a 4G cellphone crossed 250Kbps exceptionally. I am using airtel from last 6 years but the worst ever servide I faced from last 4 months.

When I am switching the mobile data on. It takes more than a minute to make the connection and 10 minutes to get a reliable speed. Sometimes itss making me angry on my phone but later I know that this is the issue from Airtel not from my phone.

Airtel should take some solid steps to get the service up to the expectations for the customers.

Looking for service upgrade and enhancement when I talked to customer care they use to say that we are making the enhancements and upgrading the systems. Lets see when the results will come out.

Hoping for some good to happen with this service provider.

Airtel 4G LTE