Internet Speed:

Worst network airtel 3G wifi
Jul 08, 2017 01:01 PM 2077 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

INTERNET SPEED- hello friends jiofi device before I purchased airtel 3G wifi data card but that time I did not know network not come in my home and internet speed did not good in my area  and I purchased them my friends said me airtel data card is best but not good firends does work internet connection and I am wifi used on terrace and used wifi but not good speed normaly givne 128-200 kbps speed . I do not like and  3G speed is wonderful is giving  600-800 kbps speed but airtel wifi data card through does not good speed that . many problem face this dongal through .

CONNECTION RELIABILITY - is average but many time wifi connection in problem for pulgin swith but not connect wifi and many time disconnect automatic  .

SERVICE & SUPPORT- service is worst in my area does not reched network only given 1 point network and used internet that time network lost them

Airtel 3G WiFi Data Card