Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Disappointed.
Feb 15, 2016 03:16 PM 2045 Views (via Mobile)

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Airtel wireless 3G data card is not so good. I’m using it from last 1 year. In the starting it gives very good speed, In the late night hours I can even download a full length movie.but from last six months service is very pathetic, it losses connectivity randomly. In peak hours it stopped. I totally fed with their speed even a simple low bandwidth website are unable to open. If you make complaint on customer service their is no proper response or solution of low speed.

They only give you the commitment that it will resolve in a 4 hrs, in a day but not any permanent solution for a problem . I opt this because of it’s nominal plan& speed. but now I’m planning for to switch on another ISP . If planing to buying it, stop& think again. Airtel have to look on your customers they are facing problem, satisfy them.

Airtel 3G WiFi Data Card