Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

kagaznagar India
Best option for travelers.
Feb 19, 2016 12:50 PM 1927 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Airtel 3G WiFi Data card is the best option for travelers. Firstly I always use to other Data card. which doesn't have good signal stability. it became headache for me to use that Data card. later one of my friend suggested Airtel 3G WiFi Data card. I just went to one of the nearest Airtel mobile store and inquired about the complete details and have took one connection.

The speed was good even in tribal areas also. it can be connected to 3-4 devices which works without any interruption. The speed of the net is satisfactory. Even we can also play the online videos without buffering. The speed of the ISP connection is quit good. Mostly it doesn't gives slow internet but sometimes due to lack signal strength. The service was good from customer support. They will rectify and solve our issues with in very less time. Overall it is good device for internet connection for travelers.

Airtel 3G WiFi Data Card