Room Quality:

Guest Services:

4, Madras Bank Road, Richmond Town, Bengaluru 560001, KA

+91-80-22273783

Best place to make friends
Jun 14, 2006 01:42 AM 3119 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Airlines is one of the best places I have ever haunted in Bangalore...My very good friends Anjaan and Sandy introduced me to this place and believe me I have spent a lot of time there!!! The best thing about this place - the looming trees, disorganised parking where you will be served food, beverages by skinny Kannadiga and Tamilian servers dressed in white, yet very soiled uniforms...awesome service and special treatment for regulars like me !!!

Anjaan and Sandy used to so a lot of their work at Airlines, be it meetings, interviews, discussions etc, and I found that very intriguing...I used to finish a lot of work at the Barista on MG Road...it was my hangout as it was right next to my work...

At Airlines I have made a lot of friends...its just a different groove...lots of Bangaloreans...artists, theatre persons, etc hung out here as Airlines represents old Bangalore and still works like that too...and the food is very tasty too...chai. coffee, upma, poori-masala, idli-vada and coconut chutney...hmmm...yummy...it gives me a feeling of bohemian lifestyle...my fave....

Airlines Hotel - Bangalore