Network:

Charges and Billing:

Allahabad India
Worst network in remote areas
Jan 26, 2018 03:28 PM 1625 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I am going to share experience with Aircel Mobile Operator. It is the biggest network in india but worst in remote areas, it is quite good for cities and no doubt it is cheap also and its mobile data for internet surfing is also good but these qualities are going wrong when we reach in out of the city.

My personal experience for this operator is, once I was gone to village for some important work and I need to call a person then I noticed that its network is nill and on that time I get very disaapointed for this network.

Its customer care services is also worst they were added VAS and balance will be deducted and when we are calling to theirs for complaint their response is worst anc very cheap.

I never recommend this network operator for those who are living in villages and going in remote areas for doing important work because in present time, work will not be possibble without mobile.

Aircel Mobile Operator