Network:

Charges and Billing:

Patna India
Not good as earlier
Jan 26, 2018 03:55 PM 1566 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hello friends today I am going to share my experience about the aircel mobile operator.There was a time where each and every house has atleast one aircel customer but slowly slowly aircel mobile operator losing his customer.I was also aircel customer but now I faced series of issue that's why I say no to aircel.

I faced a lot of problems while using aircel .There is big problem of aircel network connectivity we didn't found signal strength at every place.As compare to other network aircel net speed and net pack cost is too high.so we ignore this network. One major problem is that we can't contact to customer service.we have to wait for a long time to get connect with customer service and they also show misbehaviour while solving our problems.

So I request to aircel authority to take proper action to sort out these problems because we really suffers from that and we want to be a regular customer of aircel mobile operator.

Aircel Mobile Operator