Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I have been a flyer with Air India airlines recently and I had a very bad taste in my mouth flying with you. I will try to be as brief as I possibly can.

This was on 11th June 2014, I had a returning 9.45 AM flight from Delhi to Bangalore and I reported to the Airport at 9.02 AM and was denied boarding. I know I was late though just by a couple of minutes which was due to an accident that my taxi met with while on the way to the airport. There was another passenger who came just about a couple of minutes after me who apparently, had an exam that afternoon in Bangalore. He was denied boarding too.

I and him kept pleading to one of your floor supervisor or whosoever he was, named, Mr. Ashok Singh. This person is the most unprofessional person I have ever met in my life. He clearly told us on our face, "Don't ever fly with Air India again" and when the person with me told him that the just because of a couple of mins, the seat will go vacant and it would be a loss for Air India, Ashok said, "By purchasing a ticket don't think you are doing any favor to Air India".

I mean, if a passenger is late and you deny boarding, that may still be fine, but how can your company afford to have such impolite and unprofessional staff making such derogatory remarks to the passengers who choose to fly with you?

I also met another guy thereafter who I though may help me. This man's name was P J Parashar(that is the name I could catch). He was also not a lot better than Ashok Singh. He did not talk to me unprofessionally but while I kept trying to talk to him, all he did was ignore me and call his fellow employees and talk to them about all possible crap than listen to/help the passenger. After few more minutes, he made a personal call from his cellphone and started talking about his personal family matters on the phone constantly abusing and using profane Hindi and Punjabi words. This all was happening on the floor right in front of the checking counters at Delhi Airport. I mean what kind of employees do you have? Do you think this type of people will leave a very positive impression on the passengers minds?  Or does your company, just like your employee Ashok Singh, does not really care if a passenger will ever fly with you again?

Finally, somehow I met this gentleman Mr. Viresh Mehta, who spoke to me with all empathy and concern. He tried helping me and got my ticket price adjusted in the next flight fare. God Bless him. Air India must try and bring more people like Mr. Mehta sack people like Ashok Singh and warn those like P J Parashar and teach them how to behave. I had to pay a very hefty price for being just 2 mins late, but I would not ever prefer flying with Air India nor will I advise anyone to.

AIR INDIA Has never responded to my complains to this day even after a follow up message on their Facebook page. Speaks volumes of the unprofessionalism they are indulged in.

Air India