Check-in Counter:

Punctuality:

1800-180-1407

Navsari, India India
Wrong Rumors About AIR INDIA
Mar 28, 2019 02:32 PM 3057 Views (via Android App)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I have heard many people saying that AIR INDIA don't provide good services and the customers generally give a negative feedback or you can say review about the company BUT talking about my experiences I would generally recommended all of you to travel through Air India because it is not as bad as the rumours are of it being bad. I have traveled many times through Air India domestically and I got a quite good service. In addition to the good services the staff is also very kind and polite. They also serve Free meals during the flight if the flight duration is of more than 90 mins. There are No other Domestics Flights other than AIR INDIA which serves food for FREE on their domestic flights. The food quality was acceptably good and the flight was also punctual in terms of takeoff and landing. No doubt the aircrafts are a little bit old but considering the fact that it is a GOVT. Company it provides a quite good experience if traveling to domestic routes. Hence Don't believe the rumours and I think you should try AIR INDIA atleast once and I am sure that you will not get disappointed.

Air India