Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

1800-180-1407

Beware air india staff is thieves ..... ( baggage)
Sep 11, 2019 07:21 PM 958 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Worst airline ever, operated by indian custom mafia for thieves goods form checked inn baggage . I traveled copenhagen to ahmedabad via delhi, were my 1 pc of baggage was missing and I after server try I got that after 18 days to my home, were they required custom duty for 1 old watch which was not in working condition, they opened my bag that's why they know there is watch inside which was worth may 200 rupees or less, but intention was to stole my almost whole bag, anyway after I got bag next day I opened that bag and there was missing around 24000+ rupees stuff from my bag like shoes, clothes, even chocolates . there is no sharp description on the website were to write for this matter or whom to contact? the reason they mentioned me for delayed baggage that is YOUR LABEL( BARCODE TAG) WAS MISSING FROM THE BAG so they could not detect owner of the bag . the question is if the bag tag was missing how come that bag to india? or to the local airport? . this is sharply shows the intention for stilling goods form checked in baggage . I don't think so that bag handling people can do this but of course custom officers or airline staff can do this easily . there is no claim policy for delayed baggage or stolen goods from checked in baggage . anyway air india your value is -5 stars .

Air India