Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Started a new blog, inspired by an unfortunate incident on a recent Air France flight. proud2bebrown. blogspot.com/ .

A simple meal mess up inspite of it being a part of my booking got me a shocking response and drove home the reality that Air France crew don’t care about politeness / courtesy when it comes to Indian / Asian / Brown customers - even when they are flying them HOME!

I was refused bread on the first meal service on a 10 HR flight, they fist missed my meal request and a request for some bread and butter got their staff telling me that - "I had been served what I deserved".   The staff on AF are one of the rudest crew I have encountered in my 30 years of flying! Never again will I step foot into an AF flight! This was my fourth flight on AF/KLM in Dec 09.(FLIGHT AF 192, Paris - Bangalore, Dec 24th)

Air France