Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Hello Air France,

We took the AF 1381 flight on 4th Jan from London to Paris and then the AF192 flight on 4th Jan from Paris to Bangalore, along with my husband and kid.

Booking Reference: PWS5OK

Ticket Numbers: 057 140 520 606 9, 057 140 520 606 8, 057 140 520 607 0

All of my 4 checkin bags and 1 baby stroller was missed, and I was promised that a delivery of these missing bags will be made by 6th Jan afternoon by the Baggage services team of Air France in Bengaluru.

Now begins the story:

5th Jan 2017: I was issued a delayed bag reference number: BLRAF39847

6th Jan 2017: I received 2 of my bags(out of 4 bags and 1 baby stroller), both arrived on the AF192 flight on 5th Jan

7th Jan 2017: I received 1 more bag, which arrived on the AF192 flight on 6th Jan

8th Jan 2017: I received my baby stroller, which arrived on the AF192 flight on 7th Jan, and still waiting for my last bag

9th Jan 2017: I receive a call from Bangalore baggage services that they are unable to locate my last bag with tag number AF510243. Apparently that bag came on a Jet Airways flight 9W117 from London to Mumbai on 04JAN and then it was routed via Jet Airways flight 9W397 from Mumbai to Bengaluru on 05JAN. Now Air France baggage services told me that they handed over that bag to Jet Airways in Mumbai, and after that they are not able to detect it.

10th Jan 2017: I called to Air France baggage services in Bengaluru and they are not picking my call

11th Jan 2017: I called to Air France baggage services in Bengaluru and they are not picking my call

12th Jan 2017: I reopened the Baggage locator tool and I found that against the “Delayed Bag 1 Status”, there is a hyperlink which says “PLEASE COMPLETE BAGGAGE INVENTORY AND CLAIM FORM”. When I click this link, it goes into a Loading state and never opens

13th Jan 2017: No call from Air France baggage services, Claim form not loading

14th Jan 2017: No call from Air France baggage services, Claim form not loading

Don’t know how many days this torture will continue. That bag contained by kid’s nebuliser machine along with medicine. We had gone on a vacation to London and we had bought new clothes, one pair of shoes, souvenirs, chocolates, toiletries, liquor etc. We will not get these items in India. How can a monetary compensation replace the value of these items?

NEVER EVER WILL WE TRAVEL WITH AIR FRANCE AGAIN. REGRET TO SAY THAT WE ALSO HAVE A FREQUENT FYLER CARD WITH THEM TOO.

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ESPECIALLY FROM BAGGAGE SERVICES IN BENGALURU. NO RESPONSE TO CALLS OR MAILS.

PLEASE AVOID AIR FRANCE WHENEVER POSSIBLE EVEN IF THEY OFFER CHEAP TICKETS