Academics:

Student Engagement:

Coimbatore 641003, TN

+91-422-6611210

College
Dec 28, 2017 09:14 PM 660 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Good college, very nice way of teaching, infrastructure good , low fees structure, many courses available in agri university,

ENTRANCE PREVIEW

CAT - Food processing - novel in the filed and very unique. Future is about processed foods and which I am enjoying now. Course curriculum was designed such way that the students can get into any food processing fields.

FEE STRUCTURE AND FACILITIES

I remember paying 7500 per semester and approx 3000 for mess. Quite manageable and not expensive. Apart from that the stationary and your own travel / other expenses.

6 /10

PLACEMENT WING

We were just the second batch of the course. Not much of placement assistant. Only two out of 17 got the offers, that too from the unit which I went for internship. But most of my friends are well placed now and at the senior level at various MNC's. You wont get disappointed after choosing this degree / university.

EXAM STRUCTURE

4 year course. 8 semesters and 16 exams. Percentage calculated as CGPA. So, start putting effort from first semester onwards. Course / the quantum of the topics were manageable and questions are structured nicely. Usually mixed with practical classes as well 60: 40 was the ratio.

8/10

COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW

Very much Structured and job oriented. Though there was improvement areas like industry relevant course should have been more, languages should have been removed, and more of factory visit would have made perfect. Neverthless, good structured course.

INTERNSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES

No. It was not. We had to struggle hard to find. I remember sending mails to more than 500 companies for my internship. Definite area for improvement though.

LOAN/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVISIONS

Normal educational loan was given to few of my friends. I did not take any loan though. There is a SBI bank inside the campus and they provide all the inputs and tips to get the loan if you are interested.

Agricultural College and Research Institute-Coimbatore