GOOD SERVICE BY AGARWALS
Aug 09, 2008 03:49 PM 2163 Views

As I was abt to shift my home from Mumbai To Himachal. I was very much worried to whom should I give the Contract that is to which Packers & Movers So that they dont spoil my valuable Items.As I've heard various times that some Packers & Movers damage the items sent through them which made a great loss for us. And at that time I was suggested to go for Agarwal Packers & Movers.

After thinking a lot atlast  I planned to go for Agarwal Packers & Movers for the 1st time. And the experience I had at that time was amazing the packers were so careful while packing & they packed in such a best way that I thought I never took a wrong decision by chosing Agarwal Packers & Movers. Our Whole Family was more than happy  by their Customer Service. They knew rthe importance of each & every household items they were packing & moving. My mindset for Packers & Movers which was there was totally changed by Agarwal Packers & Movers.

In all they are the best for their Professionalism & Accuracy.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)