The Best Experience ever met
Aug 09, 2008 04:53 PM 2525 Views

I got a transfer from Hyderabad to Mumbai. At that point time I had to search for the Packers & Movers in the City who can shift all my Household Items through Safe Custody as most of my items are  Imported & Obviously  I’m much more Possessive about all my things

Then after going thru various Packers & Movers Advertisements I got Impressed by Agarwal Packers & Movers the Salesman who explained me about the whole procedure of theirs of shifting & arranging I was very much impressed by what all he told. Then I gave them the Contract. Ultimately the Packing day came and a team of 5 Men came along with their Supervisor .They packed my entire Household items like Washing Machine, LCD, PC, etc. in a  box sealed with Agarwal Packers & Movers Stickers. Then they loaded it very carefully in the Vehicle in a very Careful way.

All the goods reached Mumbai on the 3rd day once they reached they unpacked all the items very carefully & Arranged in such a best manner that in the future also If Im suggesting for any Packers & Movers I’ll suggest for Agarwal Packers & Movers for their best Service they gave.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)