Experience!!
Sep 05, 2018 11:33 PM 3654 Views

Recently I had shifted my household goods & car from Mumbai to Bangalore and I was looking for a some reliable movers & packers. Than one of my friend had recommend me to try TrueWay Packers & Movers Pvt. Ltd. One had shifted his household goods from Delhi to Bangalore and he had received a good service from TrueWay and he recommend me to try this company.

I went through their website and filled an online quotation form. I received a quick call from their team and they send one of their executive for a quote. There quote was not too high not too low but competitive. Based on my friend suggestion I had booked my shipment with Trueway Packers & Movers Pvt. Ltd.

There team arrived to my home on given date and time and they completed the packing on time. Packing was excellent and all my goods has been properly and loaded carefully into a container truck and on same day they picked up my car also.

As per their word they delivered my household goods and car in 4 days safely. No damage or scratches occurred in entire process.

Based on my shifting experience I would recommend Trueway Packers & Movers Pvt. Ltd. to everybody who are searching a reliable and good packers & movers company.

Write a Review on Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)