Incredibly poor service; Never use these people
Oct 08, 2008 08:29 AM 2805 Views

I relocated from Chennai to Delhi - was told that A.Cs Fridges T.V , Computer, DVD would all be crated in the warehouse but were not. Was also charged accordingly. Goods were to have been stored in Chennai but arrived in Delhi on 30th June while I was being assured by Chennai office that goods were still in Chennai warehouse. My car took one month to arrive instead of the 10 days promised. Insurance for relocation paid by me was Rs 8000/- damages incurred were over Rs 20, 000/- (fridge damaged, music system damaged, imported crockery broken, trolley and one chair smashed).

Promises made by the company that repair work and compensation would be paid immediately are a bunch of lies which I have now discovered. I was then informed by Mr. Vyas, Customer Care that only Rs 5000/- would be paid provided I send a mail to this effect. The mail was sent on 10th September and resent on 20th September and I am yet to receive the cheque (Rs 5000/- to be received by me after paying Rs 8000/- as premium!!). Mr Vyas has no answers when I call. I am asked to call the next day. Again no answer and now does not take my or my wife's calls. Despite mailing V.P North have received no reply. Use this company at your own peril. They are totally unprofessional and irresponsible.This is the worst experience in relocation that i have ever had.

Kishore Datta

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)