Damaged Bike and No Response from Comoany
Jan 13, 2021 12:10 PM 1613 Views (via Mobile)

I booked the service to deliver my bike from Hyderabad to Pune and was promised that it will be delivered within 10 days..After 11 days I received a Royal Enfield Bike which was not mine..then again thry said it will take time to check and verify where your bike is and took another 10 days to deliver the same.

The bike I received was 40% damaged and was not even in working condition.Fuel tank to lights, brakes , pedals everything was damaged.

When I raised a complain they stopped picking my calls and even ignored my whatsapp messages and even said we will pay just 1000 for damages.

When i said I will move to cosumer court the executive said " karlo koi parwah nahi".

Worst experience.waste of time and they took 8000 for this..seriously these guys cant be trusted at all.

And now asking me to tow my bike and repair on my own and they ll see if they ll provide any compensation or not.

Attached are the pics.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)