Bad
Nov 17, 2008 09:09 PM 1660 Views

I had used agarwal packers first in 2006 september while moving from Goa to Bhopal and I was really impressed. Every thing was top class-Packing, attitude of staff etc. though they took 5 extra days to reach Bhopal I was happy getting all my house hold as it was.

Now I moved from Lucknow to Goa and they were useless.

Right from Packing( substandard material nad process), procedure to record and then to  pick up the goods.

It took 12 days to reach my household as against approx 7 days as conveyed to me coz it was a sharing consignment as I never had enough belongings for full load neither I wanted to pay bomb.

Nevertheless I Got my things finally and to our surprise ply woods were missing of our twin bed, then we come to know that Dinner set is broken along with our glassare.

We spoke to the local office and they said they will do something about it. Till date nothing is happened.

Further to our surprise we found at last that our one suitcase is missing which had all our warm cloths for the family( not to blame them as we did not realise it while delivery) but the guys of this reputation we take things for guaranteed to be right.

I am very upset and unhappy about the same and will never use services in future.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)