They are not good anymore
Nov 18, 2008 11:09 AM 2596 Views

I have hired Agarwal Movers and Packers many times but I think there service has gone down over the year. They are no longer the same professional and caring movers and packers that I had seen previously. Some points to consider

• The staff they send now is mostly uneducated and untrained now. this was not the 5 years ago.

• One major thing to notice is lack of English speaking work force. You call they Hyderabad office and the guy/gal at the other end would hardly understand what you said. This also points to lower quality staff allover. I am not saying that English speaking would make you better in customer care, but atleat you feel more comfortable talking to them.

• The quality of packing has gone down drastically. Earlier they did very good packing even for local moves. Now they are like any local movers and packers. trying to cut corners and save packing material.

My last experience with them was horrible. may things were damaged and boxes were lost. However to my utter dismay they simply refused to hear - and the language they use is filthy . Off course I was angry too - because of the damage and loss, but instead of hearing to me the guy on the other end simply started shouting at me. and said many bad thing. I never used any bad language but I thought they were sure that I would not be able to take any legal action anyway. not easy to do so in India.

-Finally they had promised that someone will come to do the Survey and I will be paid for missing items. that day never came.

And last but not least - they stopped picking my phone call to their cell phones.

Overall all very bad - I would not recommed them anymore.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)