Pathetic experience
Jan 09, 2021 04:04 PM 1666 Views

Sometime back I used the services of APML(agarwalpackers.com) to move from Bangalore to Patiala.Due to COVID situation I could not do much research and chosen them.As there were lots of ads about them, I thought they are good but I was wrong.They asked to deposit all fees before pickup, so I deposited all of it before pickup.From the moment they get all the money/fees from you, they will forget you.The first day when packing was done, their pickup truck came 4 hours late but they were saying it is on time.The guys doing packing were always asking for money/tips.My car movement was also there.The person came to pickup car was asking more money Rs 400 for tolls.So, once my car and household items were pickedup, then came a long wait for the delivery.They were saying they will call me daily for the status but they never called me.So, I used to call them daily for the status.In the daily status they were always telling lies about the location of items and car.Their online tracking tool was always giving 500 internal server error for my car's status.They were saying it will take just 7 days to deliver.But even after 10 days there was no delivery.I became anxious about my car.So, I used to call them daily for its status.I was worried about my car and household items.They will completely forget you once they receive the money.Nobody from their side called me even once for the status.After, waiting for 18 days the items delivered and once again the delivery boys were asking for money.Car also delivered after 18 days and I found that my Honda Amaze carpets are replaced by some low quality carpets.Also, later I found two bumps on my car's top.I lodged a complaint about the carpets but they replied that they found every thing right and there is no replacement happened.They lied so easily about carpets rather than giving any compensation.

I can only say from my experience is that they are bad guys.Please do not use their services.Try your local transporter.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)