Not expected the this kind of services.
May 20, 2020 04:57 PM 527 Views

I had to shift Pune from Mumbai Borovali and that time I was not aware of any packers and movers things. First time in my life I hear a name of packers and movers. So I searched the services in Internet I found Agarwal ltd in top and many other packers and movers also.so I take some time to research who is better.

I was confuse in agawal packers ltd and drs group agarwal but I choose agarwal ltd that time I thought that they are genuine.

So at given time they came to my place and started packing everything and everything was good and till evening they packed.

Now we locked the room and left for the destination. When we reached contact to manager regarding our goods. first they did not pick the phone that day and next day I call again they picked the phone and tell use that all good will reached in the next morning because our truck got some problems.

we got scared when we did not got the staff on next day and continuously thinking about the what if we hired wrong packers and movers.

Fortunately, next day truck of good reached our place and when ask the reason for delay they tell we delayed from warehouse. so they tell us lie about that.

But we got everything safe this the good things.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)