Brand Name but poor Quality Service
May 25, 2020 08:37 AM 1993 Views

Most of us know Agarwal Packers and movers because they are popular mostly in city where shifting often happen.

Before I hired the Agarwal I had some respect for this brand. I called agarwal packers and movers ltd for shifting my household from jaipur to Ghaziabad. They really charge huge amount for shifting services and promise that no household item will broke or damages and if does we will compensation the money.

So finally we hired them and the next day they in early morning reached to us and starting packing. I was just watching them how they pack. But I did not found significant packing style or anything special. I also quote this to their supervisor about this and they said no worry about this at the end you will find every safe when we reached.

But what I was thinking at the time of shifting.when we reached to our hometown I found some of the boxes are damaged, covers are peeled off pots are damages and many thing are spread here and there like the did not arranged in a manner. We were very upset we chooses the agarwal ltd. I will never go with agarwal ever and never recommends to any one.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)