The worst service I have ever come across
Mar 09, 2018 09:05 PM 1874 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Mar 09, 2018 09:02 PM)

I have given my home furniture to Agarwal Packers and Movers for movement from Kakinada to Pune. They promised they would put a dedicate truck and deliver within 3 days and charged exorbitant amount for it. It has been 8 days now and I still didn't get my luggage. Their tracking service sucks. The guys themselves don't now where the truck is. They stopped answering my calls. After pursuing them through other phone numbers they stopped answering those calls too. Now I get a call after 8 days from their Pune office saying that they are sending the luggage and I have to pay some Pune union charges on receiving the luggage and that it is mentioned in the quotation. Nothing of this sort was mentioned while collecting the luggage from me nor is mentioned on the bill . The Pune office said they would deliver the luggage by 5pm. Now on calling they say they can come and deliver at 10pm in the night. There is just no limit to their lies. I strongly suggest to never use Agarwal Packers and Movers. I would rate them "0" stars!

Write a Review on Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)