Best Packers & Movers
Mar 30, 2008 05:19 PM 14240 Views

Recently, we brought our luggage and cars using the services of Best Movers and Packers, (K-98, Old Rang Puri Road, Opp Anand Public School, Mahilpalpur, New Delhi) from Delhi to Bangalore .

These guyz are real cheats . I suggest anyone not to use their services even they offer you the best prices.

Our car and luggage was damaged severly and even thing was unorganized . The guy in Delhi( Ajit, Rajinder: Owner, Kapoor the Bangalore incharge) are totally unprofessional and commit you all possible deals but nothing is done oin pratice .

They have unprofessional workers who donot know how to work or talk . You to run after then to collect your luggage. About damages, they never care.

My suggestion is not to go with these frauds

Recently, we brought our luggage and cars using the services of Best

Movers and Packers, (K-98, Old Rang Puri Road, Opp Anand Public School,

Mahilpalpur, New Delhi) from Delhi to Bangalore .

Our

car and luggage was damaged severly and even thing was unorganized .

The guy in Delhi( Ajit, Rajinder: Owner, Kapoor the Bangalore

incharge) are totally unprofessional and commit you all possible deals

but nothing is done oin pratice .

They have unprofessional

workers who donot know how to work or talk . You to run after then to

collect your luggage. About damages, they never care.

My suggestion is not to go with these frauds

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)