Cheaters and highly chargers
Nov 04, 2019 11:14 PM 10676 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Nov 05, 2019 12:00 AM)

It was bad experience with this agarwal logistics packers and movers. I have not seen ever this kind of pillage.unehithical and unprofessional staff for loading and unloading notified missing and broken things. When I was called them a person from their staff came and inspected given quotation and told me that xyz rupes for 100 kg and told me there will be some minimal addititional charges apply but didn't mention charges. When they sent quotation I was shocked that they have charged additionally 15 k. iamrequesting that never go for this. Worst ever in the universe this agarwal logistics packers and movers and its look like Chennai based local transportsrunning by fraudsters on the name of true agarwal packers and movers ampl. Find my quotation below by them interns of insurance , service, documentation , toll fee.charges.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)