Sikar Raj India
Bad service
Nov 04, 2017 09:29 PM 3200 Views (via Mobile)

In case you are taking into consideration optingAagrawal packers occurring their call i'd advise you to no longer accomplish that. currently we were given shifted the use of their services via searching at their brochure and promised services but on the stop of the say it turned into eager about not anything.Their had been many sensitive items which we needed to get it shifted in a crate which I specified from the begin and they promised that if objects are delicate they themselves discuss with made to order crate . I idea they're taking a lot of money therefore the service have to be of that high quality. due to the fact that crate have been nearly 20-25 in nos the representative specific that they might require handful of days to make it hence the booking ought to take delivery of as soon as possible. And we did. And trust it or no longer, the crates did now not get till the packing date and whilst we emphasized on the same in haste they made 10 crates. after I again underlined the truth that those containers had been my first specification and with out that the goods will no longer be loaded hundreds name have been and heaps assurances had been given to us that the cited packing containers can be made after which only it is going to be transported to the vacation spot.but to our surprises those have been by no means and all sensitive cartons in torn programs. rather disappointing and just could now not advise any one else. if a lot cash is being paid the service exceptional must be additionally of standards and if not then some other neighborhood packers might be better, with much lesser pinch to your pocket.it's going to come with identical carrier requirements.

Write a Review on Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)