Careless and irresponsible delivering of household
Aug 28, 2018 12:04 AM 3640 Views (via Mobile)

I experienced worst experience after taking services of APML for transportation of household goods from Vadodara to Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. APML committed to pack and load all material on 31 July 2018 from 9 AM onward so we disconnected TV cable, surrendered gas cylinders, uninstalled AC and booked airline tickets for family for next day. But on date of loading when no truck come to my house till 11 am, I called APML office for reasons for delay and asked tentative time of loading. I was surprised and shocked when their office adviced me to postpone the loading by one or two days. But when I complained to APML call centre again and again they they somehow arranged the vehicle and send the truck after 6 pm and completed the loading upto 1 am next day which makes me immensely tense.

At the time of unloading when I searched my house hold goods, I did not found my LED/ bulb(11 nos.) Costing nearly ₹2000 . More than 100 times I telephoned to APML representatives but the falsely promised daily to deliver the LED bulbs at my residence. It was identified that LED s were left in the container and reached to the owner of the truck. Even though missing items are located, APML representative are so much careless and irresponsible they are not delivering my missing items which is harassing me lot. I am still waiting for delivery of left out items and hoping that some day APML will deliver my LED bulbs .

Write a Review on Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)