Believe or not agarwals are pathetic Packers.
May 19, 2020 02:42 PM 596 Views

Agarwal packers limited are not trust worthy at all. they lie what they promise and this is pathetic experience with this packers.

First time I opted the agarwal packers ltd to shift my households and also my vehicles to pune to Bhubaneswar. initially I was not sure about the packers and movers but someone recommends us agarwal.

Mr ajay came from agarwal to check and gave us quotation of shifting. they also promise that no item would got damages during shifting.

I got lost my hope in agarwal ltd when during packing their so call professional broke our glassware and some crockery. it is unfortunate about what happen they said they will pay for that.

when its come to shift the household when let for the bhubanesware they reached in a week. we call the customer service but they keep telling us that they will reach my morning net but whole week gone just by repeating same words.

Finally all our staff reached and they giving us excuse of logistics got some technical issues. but customer executive did not tell us about this.

so we got our household and nothing got damages luckily. but we doubt on their services.

we are not going to use agarwal packers and movers ltd ever again.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)