Agarwal packers ltd
May 22, 2020 09:04 AM 1825 Views

I'm from Indore and was planning to move to bhopal due to my transfer to Bhopal.

this was my 3rd transfer in 20 years. before that I choose the local packers and mover and I was choosing local packers but some suggest me to go with agarwal ltd. Local packers and movers often are not well equipped and well facilitated. in my previous shifting I loose some of my stuff during shifting because the do not pack so well.

So this was reason I choose agarwal and my friend told me that they guarantee security of your households.

But you who providing such security will ask for more money. As usual happen they charge such high amount for shifting and I agree because this time I had more stuffs and some of them are expensive.

So they started packing wrapping, loading etc. at the end of day they done with job.

When reach to Bhopal our new home they reached delay which is not expected because they committed for on time delivery.

Second day they reached and start unloading and what I feel that they are not professional they throwing goods anywhere and languages are not well mannered. the supervisor was the pathetic person, chewing Gutka paan masala and spitting. I don understand the behaviors. nothing broke but trust broked.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)