Bangalore India
Agarwal Packers - A bunch of cheaters
Dec 02, 2007 05:43 PM 3248 Views

I have had a terrible experience moving from Mumbai to Bangalore. Firstly the sales guy told me that my fridge and washing machine would be packed in wooden crates. When the bunch of jokers came on the day of packing they just put in carton box. I told them that the sales guy had promised about wooden crates. So I called that sales guy again at that instant. Then he told me they would take it to the godown and pack it in wooden crates there. I asked the packing guy is that so, but he declined(atleast he was honest). I told the sales guy that your person himself is saying that it wouldnt be packed in crates. So he asked me to hand over the phone to him and he just blasted him saying "you should not tell the customer anything like that..."

The nightmare doesnt end there. When my goods reached bangalore. Te base of the fridge was broken and the washing matching wasnt working and the door of my deewan was completely smashed as if they threw it from the first floor of a building. When I complained them they sent a carpenter to my house. He fixed the deewan but he cudnt do anything abt the fridge. So they paid me a pittance of 500 as compensation. The base of the fridge can never be repaired and now it is standing with some wooden plates support. Regarding the washing machine they stated adamantly that it might not be working from the beginning.

I wouldnt suggest anyone to go for this buggers. I have heard Leo Packers are much better.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)