Disgusting & Pathetic service
Nov 05, 2020 01:39 AM 4430 Views (via Mobile)

They are pathetic.

I recently moved my stuff from Delhi to Pune.

Lowest level of packing done, almost no bubble wrap used due to which most of my stuff broke.

Boxes were not wrapped in any plastic, they tore apart and all the stuff delivered was dirty.

To add to this plight, one of the boxes was missing and they have no clue where it is. This is their Supply Chain Management. I have been writing emails over emails, but no reply, no status update. Its been more than 2 weeks now and I have lost hope that I will get my stuff or reimbursement.

They are so cheap that all you will have is an email id to submit your complaint, no phone number.

I am an Army veteran and trusted this company as its founded by an Air Force veteran, but seems all the honor & integrity is lost.

Proper Baniya culture to lure customers to get money and then let them go to hell.

Never ever do business with them. God should punish them for cheating people and being dishonest.

Agarwal Packers and Movers LTD. (Agarwal Group)