Layout and Design:

Agarwal Logistics are Fraud- Stay away from them
Dec 30, 2014 08:09 PM 4641 Views

Layout and Design:

I selected AGARWAL LOGISTICS PAKERS AND MOVERS and Mr. Vinay is the representative from the company.

I asked them to move my items on the 22nd of November, 2014 from Gurgaon and he assured me that the items will be delivered to the shipping address (Bangalore) within 5-7 days in good condition.

After calling again and again, this guy told me that the item is in transit. Also, he didn't pick my call, every time I call from a different number than only he picks and tells the same story.

Today (after 40 days) only they delivered my items, when I checked the boxes, two are packed, but one is already open (I mean there is no poly cover on it.) And many on items are missing.

Items like 3-4 jackets, Electronic trimmer, 4-5 Jeans, 3-4 shirts. Few shirts, jackets and pullover are brand new packed. Loss of almost 10k-15k.

THESE ARE THE FAKE AGARWAL MOVERS & PACKERS, SO STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Write a Review on Agarwal Logistics Packers and Movers