Layout and Design:

Cheaters who are masquerading as someone else.
Sep 10, 2018 04:13 PM 884 Views

Layout and Design:

Beware! They are a fraud company. They are not the original "Agarwal Packers and Movers", and knowingly pretend to be so. They take "token money" without any guarantee whatsoever. No customer service. I was searching for agarwal packers and movers(agarwalpackers.com) and somehow google showed agarwalpackersmovers.in website first. I assumed they are the original one and was duped. They are very quick to come to your doorstep but do not deliver on any promise. Despite repeated attempts to reach them for one week, no one showed after taking the token amount. Luckily I found out that they are not the original company and at least could avoid handing them over my household for moving and shifting purpose. The branch manager "Vikash Kumar" says on phone that the "Customer has to adjust to their working style." If the branch manager has such an attitude, imagine what their services can be. If there was an option give a rating below star, I would have exercised that, and given them negative rating.

I don't mind someone starting a new company by slight change of names, but then they have to be honest about it. These people know(and there are many more such companies) that they are cheating unknowing people and piggybacking on the hard work and reputation of the original agarwal packers and movers. Please stay away from Agarwal Logistic Packers and Movers.

Write a Review on Agarwal Logistics Packers and Movers