Layout and Design:

Horrible service and behavior
Sep 12, 2018 07:21 PM 853 Views (via Mobile)

Layout and Design:

I agreed on a price as mentioned in the quotation which included GST. However, at the end of the moving, they tried to add an additional amount of 18% saying that GST was not included in the original quotation. This led to a long argument. After the boxes were unpacked after a few days, when requested to collect the empty cartons, they started getting more rude in their tone and started using abusive language. The actual movers( who were subcontarcted) did ok job but forgot to pack quite a few things and broke few items in the packing. All in all, stay away from Agarwal Logistics packers and movers. I fell for the name "Agarwal" but I realised not all Agarwal movers are the same! Customer service is horrible and when they started abusing, I had enough and prompted me to write this review and warn others. I would have given zero stars but I am forced to give 1 star rating as a minimum.

Write a Review on Agarwal Logistics Packers and Movers