This Gurgaon based packer & mover is worst ever.
27 days ago 28 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated 27 days ago)

This review is about - Maharaja Agarsain Packers and Movers, plot no.5, J block, Ashok Vihar, Phase-3, Gurgaon.

Key persons I dealt with - Chanderbhan Nagar.

I had chosen their services on random basis. My Profound inclination towards name “Mahraja Agarsain” made my Home shifting hell.

Beware - here is how their startegy works:

All is well till time order is placed. Till the placing of order i am pleased by their response. My trust incrrases with time. They themselves ask to cover everything in written on e-mail, so that all discussion is official. Trust increases.

a day before shifting a call is made by packer and mover to confirm everything as per discussion - trust increases even more.

On shifting day they show you all you can not expect:

>Unprofessional contractual labour arrive at your door step. Ok, you compromise with it, coz you want your work to get done.

>Now packing begins, 3 labour is packing your stuff and you run in your own house, teaching these ppl how to pack stuff. (this was after I had already packed 10 cartons by myself)

> I called up the person in charge after 2 hrs. to tell him how his labour was behaving - I am surprised he tells me supervisor will arrive after another 1 hour.

>Unprofessionalism costs you some stuff breaking costs etc. - It cost me too.

>after all this harassmenttruck is loaded and we are ready to depart. Now comes the Invoice sign off - I am surprised to see 2500/- additional amount in bill than agreed over phone and e-mail.

I refuse to sign and ask him to correct it - I am toldby packer & mover that I am mistaken, I give reference of whatsapp and e-mail conversation but nothing bothers them. Instead i am again told that “Are you shifting for the first time” I am amazed to hear their comments, it was hard to believe that they were the same same guys who were so vwry customer centric. after wasting my 2 hours in argument I surrender to situation and sign on bill agreeing to pay 2000/- extra.

>Now even stupid of their behaviour - Pay all money upfront then only truck will depart. Again argument- I pay 50% of agreed amount to start the truck as I had only that much in pocket.

>Truck reached destination in 90 minutes - Now unloading of truck did not start till time I do not pay the balance amount. I had to rush to ATM as the person did not accepted paytm transaction.

Most bitter expwerience.

Better ask around your own circle and choose a good packer or search deeply on internet. Investing a little time will save you of harassment.

Write a Review on Agarsain Packers and Movers