Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I traveled on 10/11/17. I was not lucky because I had a huge man next to my seat 9D. His left arm and shoulder were pushing me constantly toward the other side of my seat; I was very uncomfortable.

I moved to one of the free seats of row 8(exit door's row) were 4 of the 6 seats were free. A crew attendant came immediately and ordered me to move back to my assigned seat because all seats of row 8 were already taken. Lie, we were already flying for more than half hour!

I explained the reason of my change and I asked for another seat. The only one available was in the last row where seats don't recline and are uncomfortable. I expressed my disappointment, but it didn't change their attitude, justifying it with Aeroflot policy. I also offered to pay for the change with no result.

This is not absolutely an airline to be compared with other European and American airlines.

Aeroflot