Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I could not help to write about an excellent experience my mom has with the Aeroflot yesterday. My mom was visiting me in the States and it was her time to go back home to Russia. I was worried about her travel because she does not speak English and long layover time. Today, when my mom arrived home, I called her and was shocked in a good way with her amazing experience of the entire flight.

She was assisted by the LA airport's staff and taken on the wheelchair exactly to the Aeroflot gate. Upon arriving to Moscow, she was met by a Sheremetevo airport's staff again who took her to a waiting room on the wheelchair again. The layover time was more than six hours and I was afraid that my mom would be very tired and even fall asleep and miss her flight to the home town. How wonderful I felt by knowing that my mom spent the entire time at a clean and very comfortable waiting room where she could rest until her next flight.

My mom said the staff was extremely professional, polite, nice, and showed that the passengers' comfort and safety were their number one priority.

I want to thank Aeroflot for making those great changes and keeping our Russian airlines at the high level!

Regards and deepest respect.

Elena Danilova