Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I traveled from India to Russia by Aeroflot.It was the second time when I traveled by flight . But I was very excited because its my first international flight of my life.I want to enjoy every moment.But alas!

The service of Aeroflot is very bad.We traveled for seven hours.But received nothing to eat.Their was only one time air hosts were came for giving some snacks but unfortunately they did not have anything in veg.

We felt hungry.And complete seven hours we have eaten only one glass of juice.We had the connected flight from the India to Russia.First of all our flight take off late from Delhi. And obviously reached late.And when we reached Moscow we saw our next Flight was also late for 8 hours.And that was also of Aeroflot.We were very disappointed because we felt very tired at that time.So please book your flight by watching everything mainly comfort.

At that time we decided to never take risk of Aeroflot.

Thankyou.