Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Is the worst airline ever, I don't even understand how can this airline still be in service with all the bad services it has. I am writing a complaint that I got my luggage lost TWICE, I had a flight from Moscow to Munich and my luggage didn't arrive, and the other one was from Moscow to Guangzhou.

Gotta be kidding me twice in a trip. They should improve their tracking luggage system, a lot of people have lost their luggage in this airline. I'm not talking about only the tracking luggage should be improve it, also the services, they somehow are really rude and it feels like they do the job because they have to, not because they like it.

There is not enough time to do transfer flight when you are in Moscow. Food meal in the airplane is good, but if service is bad I have no appetite to eat it. It may be cheap this airline, but at the end it will cost you a hell of money and will give you stress, lost luggage, bad services and rudeness.

Aeroflot