Check-in Counter:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Dehra Dun, India India
Not Usable
Jul 26, 2017 02:43 PM 14799 Views (via Android App)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I had to travel from Delhi to Banglore last Sunday. Most flights were booked and only Aeroflot were available. The price was quite expensive and it was 12000 for one side for one person. After travelling, I would like to point out why flying with these people is not good.

1) Check-In Counter

Even at a big airport like Delhi, only one person sits at the Aeroflot checkil-in counter. And if you have some quieres, chances are, that like me, you will have to wait for quite a while to do so. Also, the person there, in my case, was very slow to find the answers to my queries.

2) Staff

The staff on the plane is okay, they are reluctant to help you, but do the job unwillingly.

3) Seating Space

Okay so this is one thing that is really behind in time. The airplane is really really small and quite cramped. The seats are quite dirty and there is grease present on most parts of the seat.

4) Punctuality

Well, things were okay when I got on the flight, but while landing, there were some technical problems in the door of the plane. The passengers were not exactly told what it was, but they said it was something realated to the door not opening.

So all in all, if a malfuntion happened when we landed, one could have happened when we were in the air, and that could have been deadly. So all in all, I don't trust these people. Yes their flights are bad, but over all, you should not jeopardise your safety.

Don't go with Aeroflot please.

Aeroflot