Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I had earlier come across several negative feedback about this Airline, until 2 weeks back I had to urgently travel to Europe(Delhi-Moscow-Warsaw-Moscow-Delhi) for work(in peak tourist season-Summer) and the experience was fairly good. Below is my remark to certain negative feed backs I have previously come across:

1) Airline Crews are rough - Impossible to believe. I have flown in many European Airlines and faced many bad behaviors in other reputed European Airlines, but not here.

2) PRICE WAS 40% LESS in AEROFLOT compared to other Airlines who were flying via Vienna/Frankfurt/Doha/Abu Dhabi etc.

3) Baggage Lost- I had booked baggage from Delhi to Warsaw and got it back at Warsaw without any problem and same on return trip.

4) Moscow Inter-terminal movement is confusing- No way! All signs are in English and its impossible to miss(unless you are in an imaginative world).

5) Flight Comfort is Bad- No! No! I flew Economy and seats were standard as any other Airline, Toilets were clean and food was fairly decent. No alcohol for Economy Passengers but that is OK, if I wana drink I will once I get off on the Airport.

6) Delhi-Moscow Flight landed in Moscow 20 mins before time and while returning to Delhi there was no delay either

6) Passport control at Moscow was very fast, well managed and not much Queue(remember peak tourist season).

I WILL SURELY FLY AGAIN WITH AEROFLOT