Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Had a very bad situation but the way they handled it was even worse!

My first flight was to Moscow and second from Moscow to NYC. I had a boarding pass and when I was dropping off my bad they advised me to go talk to the airline representative. They informed that my flight to NYC will be cancelled and they could not book me a flight to another city(I guess it was just more expensive) and that the next available flight will be in 3 days! They did not let me board the plane and to my surprise I found out it was a lie. My flight from Moscow departed on time but they didn't even let me get there! Another lie- I was able to find a flight for the next day. After all that horrible experience I got to Moscow the next day and suggested the airline representative to put in in business class as a compensation for what happened but they rejected that and said "send an email to our complain department".(They don't even have a phone number to call about your issues!) One month later I received an email from that that will give me a voucher for$400 to use during the year. but. in order to get it they want me to fly to NYC in person to pick it up!(I live in Denver, CO) That was the most ridiculous customer service I have ever experienced in my life. I would try to avoid them if I could. They monopolized everything in Russia that is why they act like that and don't care about their customers!

Aeroflot