Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

India
Aegon Term plan - 100 years - feels good n happy Verified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand.
Jun 06, 2019 08:47 PM 6019 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 06, 2019 08:48 PM)

Claims Settlement:

Premium:

Range of Plans:

I have taken Aegon iterm plan 100 years plan for me and for my life, really feeling happy tht am covered for whole life, company had taken little time bcoz they raised few queries and I have submitted, the company staff Shrutika Bhatkar really supported well to get issued my policy, the support team was just awesome..really happy tht I bought good product from a good company with perfect terms and conditions...thanks for entire team of Aegon life...great n awesome feel..once again..think shrutika Bhatkar and Aegon team..

Brand Response

Dear Mr. Vijay, thank you for writing to us. We are delighted that you had a positive experience buying Aegon Life's policy. Do let us know if we can help you with anything else.

By: AEGONLife | Oct 11, 2019  12:27 PM Comments (0)

See full communications