Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

Peninsula Tech Park, BKC Complex Kurla, Mumbai 400070, MH

+91-22-67335002, +91-22-67335000

India
Working environment is very irritating
Jan 19, 2017 02:43 PM 10728 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I have worked in this bpo company for 3 months ithat test is more than enough for my patience. When I have visited this company for the interview there are 3 rounds and written test too. After the selection process they selected me for the beam telecom bpo process which is the internet provider and they informed me that there will be training for 1 month and there will be no pay for that period after that also the pay is very less. Take home is just 6000 and there is no extra transport facility also for the shifts. In the interview they said it is not target based job but after the joining on the platform they started they work they even doesnot give break for the employees to freshup and lunch time is only 30min for the whole day. We have to attend many calls more rhan 200calls in the shift. And there will not be any off on the sundays .i am not at all recomending this company because there will not be any growth in our career . Guys pls dont join in this company.

Write a Review on Aegis BPO Services Ltd