Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Aegis BPO is very famous in Bangalore and I have worked here for 2 months when I was in Bangalore. This company is located in Shivajinagar, Bangalore. I thought that it will be very good when I see office and its infrastructure. But after joining I realized that it is the worst BPO company. I have selected for domestic process and salary was very less and they are not giving cab facilities after night shits. They won't provide anything at the time of training. Employees behavior was very bad and office will be noisy and crowded always. HR executives are not at all caring about our problems and they are simply coming to fill the vacancies. Nothing is there in this company. We won't get career growth from here. Totally it is completely waste of time, money and energy. Don't join here and I hate this company.

Aegis BPO Services Ltd